London-based Architects, Acoustic Consultants, Construction Expert Witnesses, Energy and Sustainability Consultants, CDM Coordinators (under CDM Regulations) and Cladding Consultants
Bickerdike Allen Partners is a unique, multi-disciplinary practice providing architectural, acoustic and building technology services from our base in London. Established in 1962, we are celebrating 50 years of continuous practice. Our services include:
- Architects, providing architectural design services which cover all stages of design, from feasibility and planning through to construction on site and completion.
- Acoustic Consultants, with expertise on the control of noise and vibration and the sound insulation and acoustic treatment of buildings. See also BAP Acoustics Ltd. based in Vancouver, Canada.
- Construction Technology Consultants, with expertise in building cladding, technical appraisals and defect investigation and we provide construction expert witness services.
- Energy Conservation and Environmental Specialists and BRE registered assessors for the Code for Sustainable Homes.
- CDM Coordinators: Under UK CDM Regulations, we operate a wholly owned subsidiary company Bickerdike Allen (CDM) Ltd.
Our services can be provided on an individual consultancy basis or, where applicable, integrated with architectural design and project realisation for new-build, refurbishment and conservation projects.